Tuesday, February 6, 2007

In all things give thanks!

Well, here I am on day 2 of this endeavor. It's been a wonderful day of sunshine, swimming, fun family time, good friends and good food. Florida so far in February has been cold and rainy until today. But the pool was wonderfully warm and it was good to enjoy it.

My thoughts are often so scattered, feeling thankful for all that is good in my life and feeling so sad for all those whose lives are turned upside down by tornados, sickness and other hard things. It certainly doesn't seem fair but then - who said things would be fair. No one I know.

But I think it is good to give thanks for what is good today because all of us will have times when it won't be so. More than anything I thank God for His mercy and His grace bestowed upon me for this day.

Now it't time for sleep. Pleasant dreams...

No comments: